- Each plant sapling will be delivered in a small polythene black colour bag.
- 1 Kg of soil will be provided with each plant sapling.
- Either red soil or black soil depending upon the type of plant will be provided with each plant sapling.
- A detailed repotting instructional information will be provided with each plant sapling.
- The plant sapling will be delivered by courier service available at the customer's location.
- Delivery charge applicable will be as per box packing of the courier service company.
- The terms and conditions will be applied as per courier service company rules and regulations.
Nerve Plant Sapling
Introducing our Nerve Plant Sapling, a charming and vibrant houseplant that adds a pop of color and liveliness to any indoor space. The Nerve Plant, scientifically known as Fittonia spp., features strikingly patterned leaves in various shades of green, pink, or red, making it a popular choice among plant enthusiasts. Our carefully nurtured Nerve Plant Saplings are ready to bring a touch of botanical beauty and visual interest to your home or office.
Nerve Plant Benefits
Experience the enchanting beauty of the Nerve Plant with our Nerve Plant Sapling. This captivating houseplant, scientifically known as Fittonia spp., is loved for its delicate, intricately patterned leaves that come in a range of stunning colors. With its vibrant foliage and unique leaf patterns, the Nerve Plant is a visual delight that brings a touch of botanical elegance to any indoor environment.
Our Nerve Plant Saplings have been meticulously nurtured to ensure their health and readiness to enhance your living or working space. Each sapling is selected for its well-developed foliage, showcasing the plant’s distinctive veining and contrasting leaf colors. The leaves are typically variegated with veins in shades of green, pink, or red, creating a mesmerizing display of color and texture.
Nerve Plants are prized for their compact size and low-maintenance nature, making them an excellent choice for both novice and experienced plant enthusiasts. They thrive in bright, indirect light but can also tolerate lower light conditions, making them suitable for various areas of your home or office. Their small size and spreading growth habit make them ideal for terrariums, tabletop displays, or as part of a mixed plant arrangement.