Having plants to grow indoors in your balcony garden and kitchen garden is a new trend to beautify your home in cities. The real-estate in Mumbai is costly and a premium commodity, yet many people can afford a balcony garden. Gardening is a very rewarding hobby as it keeps us in touch with nature that we Mumbaikars miss a lot. Apart from that creating a balcony garden can be economically beneficial , if done right. You just need to be in touch with wholesale plant nursery in Mumbai. Following are the benefits for having #plants to grow in indoors in your balcony garden:
- If you grow commonly used vegetables, you may save some amount of money.
- You can get fresh and chemical free vegetables without heavy expenses on vegetables sourced from organic farms.
- You can save a lot on interior designing , specially if you have a large terrace or large balcony. There is no need to do great interior of terrace or balcony. The plants grown will bring the essence of nature in your home and it will serve as decoration, also.
- You can have mosquitoes repellent plants and the plants that help in air cleaning in your balcony garden.
- You can start a secondary business of plant nursery in Mumbai , if time and energy permits you.
The top plants to grow indoors in your balcony or terrace garden
What about succulents (गूदेदार पौधा) ?
- They beautify and brighten the home interior in any climate.
- They help in keeping the air clean free from pollutants.
- The keep the humidity of the home at optimum level.
- They add fresh oxygen to home environment.
- They help in improving the focus of a person